Executive Creative Director London and Sydney
Passion for creativity, running, swimming, football mainly West Ham, Manly Sea Eagles, and Sydney Swans, Australian, Irish, Cockney, London.
Before you read on, I'm a creative director who truly believes that 'digital' and 'ATL' creative titles should be banned, I believe in great creative ideas, backed by a strategic insight, if you don't believe in this, then don't bother reading on :)
In London and currently in transition from Isobar were I joined in 2013 as Group Creative Director heading up Kelloggs and to date have won Chambord (Brown Foreman) Purina (Nestle) and Santander. I love places that combine innovation with ideas that stem from a customer insight.
What you will get from my side if you hire me as your Executive Creative Director.
• A proven track record from all sides of our industry.
• Combined creative director and digital director.
• An ideas person who can personally originate ideas that are insight led.
• A creative strategic thinker who can uncover customer insights
• Is business acute and understands the importance of ROI.
• Guide and lead a team of individuals or group to generate big ideas
• Can bring those ideas to life from concepts through to production
• A ‘Little black book’ of talent from creatives, strategic planners to production houses and everything inbetween.
• Another ‘Little Black Book’ of contact names of marketing directors. (Non-company conflict)
• Can scale-up a creative floor
• Comfortable in pitches and can lead them from scratch
• Client facing from C level to VP’s
• People’s person
• Strong decision maker.
• Passionate and energetic personality
• Calm under pressure
• Someone who wears Fedora’s to Homburg hats
What you won’t get:
• Any big ego
• Passive non-committal.
• Half-baked ideas.
• Someone who wears baseball caps.
My love of ideas is on a par with my love of sport mainly road running and swimming, my PB for a Marathon is currently: 2:48 Paris. World Masters Silver medalist in the 2k sand run and in 2010 won gold in the 2k beach run at the NSW and National State Surf Life Saving Championships. While in Aus I was life guard at North Steyne Surf Life Saving Club.
Passionate, hard working and honest these principles I apply in work as in life - it's served me well.